Pregnant and wondering if i can still lose belly fat

I have a small amount of fat on my belly and would like to get it gone but i am 8 weeks prego is this still possible

jenny.jourdan

Asked by jenny.jourdan at 4:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• In the real world your belly will never be the same again after having a baby . Just the way it is.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 4:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• noooo,not now.You'll have to wait until you're no longer pregnant.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Butter...even after the baby is born...only way to get prebaby is tummy tuck.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 4:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My stomach looked much better after my 2nd baby, but they are a year apart. So I dorpped weight fast. And I lay on the floor and lift both of them with my legs, fun for them, exercise for me. Works your stomach, legs, butt....do that after you are healed from child birth with your oldes. Then as the second baby grows they can play too.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I would be more focused on a healthy baby than trying to loose some belly fat, in which you're belly is only going to get bigger as the baby grows. So I wouldn't even be worried about it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i was just wondering if there was safe exercise that i can do that would help with that so is it not safe to exercise your belly while prego.
    jenny.jourdan

Comment by jenny.jourdan (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• It's not a good idea to try to lose weight while pregnant.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 4:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• yeah i DONT WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT i just have a VERY small amont of fat and i want to exercise if it helps it does if not thenn whatever but is there no exercises i can do safely
    jenny.jourdan

Comment by jenny.jourdan (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I wanted to know the answer to this too...I scoured looking for some kind of exercises to get rid of the little bit of belly fat I've had on top of my uterus, but all ab exercise are out, so you're left w food choices. Look up food that help get rid of belly fat; I think green veggies help to lower tummy fat. As I've gotten bigger, I've cared less and less and am now happy that the fat can now be camoflauged. I'm already looking into how to lose the fat ater the baby :) this is my 3rd and final...I don't wanna ge stuck w the pouch I've had for 8 years again.
    nappeal

Answer by nappeal at 4:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about it for now. Just eat healthy and walk during your pregnancy and try not to gain over the recommended amount. My belly is flatter now after having my baby 4 years ago than it was pre pregnancy. I didn't watch what I ate or exercise after having her, I just breastfed and the weight fell off. Every part of my body looks better now than it did before, Don't listen to all the women that say you never look the same.
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 4:47 PM on Jul. 30, 2010