Im 30 weeks now and not feeling baby moving as much as before i no he/her is getting bigger but its quite scary when your normally feeling more movement. Anyone else feel anxious about this,?

claire10

Asked by claire10 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I experienced this when I was pregnant.

Try this (my doctor suggested this to me):

Drink a COLD glass of orange juice, or milk,etc. Wait a few minutes then lay down. You WILL FEEL baby moving.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• When is your next appointment?

It scared me whenever I didn't feel any movement from my son. Try drinking caffiene and see if that helps. If you're really scared, you can call your OB and see if s/he can see you to check things out.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Thanks will def try that x
    claire10

Comment by claire10 (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• BTW, to hopefully ease your mind a little bit, your baby probably doesn't have as much room anymore so the movement probably just isn't as noticible, but is still there.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• It is probably normal. I would try the OJ and see if it helps. Good Luck :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 4:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• LOL...My dr said to drink Koolaid or some other high sugar drink to get the baby hyped up and to lay on your left side. This always freaked me out at the end of my pregnancies too.......10 min too long without movement and I was poking and prodding the poor little things!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2010