Is there any moms who work from home who might be able to give me some information?

I'd like to help my husband out with making money to pay the bills but I can't get a job because we have no one to watch the kids and we don't like the idea of daycare for certain reasons. So if any mom who works at home could give me some information and links so I can check it out, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks...

Asked by Kellesta at 4:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• Sure, I have a Blog with lots of ideas and opportunities:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to check out my newest job listing for a Conversational English Instructor.  That sounds like a great opportunity to me!

Answer by m-avi at 12:32 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. Here is my website
    Can join right now for just $35 and earn that back in 30 days plus receive $25 in Gold Canyon Dollars toward any product of your choice out of our catalog. Let me know if you would like more info.

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Hello,
    I'm a La Bella Baskets Gift Basket Consultant and love it!! I got into this for $1.97!! I love it because we are provided leads and we don't have to go chasing friends or family, I don't have to do Parties, I don't have to sell! I don't have a quota! I don't have to have an inventory and so much less stress!! If you want more info let me know or check out my cafemom profile to learn more about me!! If your motivated and serious this is for you:)
    Have a great day!!
    Income 4 You

Answer by uniquemom30 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Hi! I have two home businesses to offer. It is a sales job, but you can do it right from your computer. The first I have to offer is Barefoot Books. There's no start up costs, no monthly fees, and nothing to purchase. Barefoot Books is award winning children's books for all ages. You can view my website here
    I also sell Simply Tempted. There's a $5 start up cost, but there's no monthly fee. All you do is purchase $10 worth of products every 3 months. If someone purchases from your website, then you don't have to purchase it. You can view my website here:
    If you have any questions, please let me know. I'll be happy to share all the information I have with you.

Answer by mrsflawless at 7:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I just started with a new venture that is totally risk free. You work from home, never have to leave your house. You do need access to a computer and phone to call your friends and tell them about the company. I am really excited to get started and would love to help in anyway. My website is Please let me know if you have any questions. :)

Answer by PhDMommyof3 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am an independent rep with Scent Sations. You choose how and when you work your business. We have 3 ways to earn an income - retail, fundraisers and team building. Take a look around my website and let me know if you have any questions. You can start for as little as $49.95 and earn up to 60%.

Answer by Kari126 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• All of the other replies are businesses that will cost money to start up. You can do jobs at home like chacha or kgb. You can also do things like GPT (get paid to) sites. Those are all free. If you do want to go to a business though, I am a Herbalife distributor and what I do is help people lose weight or get healthier. It costs around $100 to start. If you have questions on any of those, let me know.

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

Happy to help with details or questions.

Answer by NicoR at 1:04 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 17 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.

I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Visit my website:

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:42 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to,, ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:30 AM on Jul. 31, 2010