Day-Care!!!

My daughter is 3months old and I'm considering going back to work/college. I'm feel uncomfortable with her going to Day-Care, but I feel the need to get things accomplished as in helping my husband with the bills and getting a degree. My daughter has WIC, I'm just wondering if The Social Services in VA will help with the cost of Day-Care, cuz their is no way i can afford $15-20 a day right now with my bills the way they are and only 2 parent working. Advice please!

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 4:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i dont know specifically for VA but I know in IL they do, and pretty much all over the country they help. especially with you wanting to go to school and stuff i would say they would help you out. just call them. thats the easiest way! good luck!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2008