Okay, spin off of another question: If you were a monkey, who would you throw your poo at?

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i love this question
    i would love to throw monkey poo at someone today

my boyfriends sister could use a good dose of monkey poo, can i not just throw it, but smash it in her face!!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:09 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Tom Cruise!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• LOL Elizabeth Hasselbeck! (if that's how you spell it) She drives me nuts!!!
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My ex...and I want a bucket full lol
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 5:04 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Definatly my ex! I agree with Tom Cruise too.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• my 11yr old brother, who all he does is eat and eat, and hardly ever gets into trouble, and when he does, he supposed to be grounded for a certain length of time but the very next day is off punishment...and even when he is grounded for that one day, he's allowed to play games, ect. every day he makes a reason to anger me, and today, it's because yesterday i went out and bought a half gallon of milk to last us just the next couple days till we go grocery shopping. (we're living with family for now, helping with half the bills) i bring it in, and after eating lasagna for dinner that my DH made, he decided to use half of it up on a HUGE bowl of cereal instead of eating leftovers, and then complains today when we're outta milk. my kids only got a third cup of milk for breakfast this morning, dh & sis got a small bowl of cereal. he then goes upstairs and throws a fit, waking my son up from his nap. now i got a crabby 3yr old!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My ex stepfather! Child molesting SOB!!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• ):
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 5:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• fling poo Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2010