when some give you advice...do you ever want to give some people... adult content

a mirror
some people give you advice that they do not follow

example, i have been trying to find work and boyfriends sister tells me her motto is..just get out there and do it

she is living with her mom and has not looked for one job, while i have applied for close to a hundred in last couple of months!

can i throw monkey poo at her, while a bird shits on her head, when she is looking into a mirror for her own advice?

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 5:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Awww I'm sorry, this sounds like a crappy sis in law lol she deserves all the poop that comes her way
    Lmao :D I feel your pain, sometimes when my brother tries to give me advice I want to punch him in the
    Face and serve him his teeth for
    breakfast lol. I think advice should only be given when it is asked for :/
    my_monkey_baby

Answer by my_monkey_baby at 5:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• plus
    she has one teen who is never home
    i have a toddler with autism and boyfriends two older kids on top of that
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 5:19 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I want to do that daily with my inlaws. They laugh at me behind my back, call me lazy b/c I am a SAHM...

But my MIL doesnt have a job either, and no little kids to watch either. She sits on her butt and watches soap operas.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I love that! I ask DH for advice on how to handle cravings while trying to quit smoking. He says "Just quit. Its not THAT stressful sitting at home all day" Then I say ok, quit with me... 5 minutes after he's home he's all "Gah, I need a cig!!!"

Really? This is what I've put up with all day. Deal with it?
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• sorry you're having trouble finding a job :( But thanks for the funny mental image of monkeys throwing poo at her while a bird shits on her head and she looks in a mirror :D (not that i know what she looks like but any girl getting that done to them would be funny :P )
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 5:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I know what you mean with that. I feel that way all the time.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:40 AM on Jul. 31, 2010