What is your favorite thing to do w/ toddler?

Now that there not as much of babies as they were, Whats you favorite activity or moment on at least a once a week reoccurring basis?

Mine would have to be when he cuddles with me, it's like for that split second (because of course he is going to start moving around) he is all mine again. It almost makes me bawl just thinking about how fast he's growing. I also really enjoy playing T-ball with him, only because he thinks mommy is great at it!

Topgunmommy

Asked by Topgunmommy at 5:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I love to cuddle with her while I read her a book.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• When my son and I set together and he will set with my for 30 min to an hour and watch videos I have recorded of him growing up. Like you, makes me wanna bawl everytime but he loves it and its good cuddle time for me and him :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i love dancing with my dd she is 20 months old and after daddy leaves for work i turn up the kiddie music and we dance... we danced for a hour tonight before i realized it, it was bed time, and she was good and tired...lol
    I also love to cuddle with her on the couch and watch cartoons!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 9:14 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• aww mommlisar that sounds so cute!
    Topgunmommy

Comment by Topgunmommy (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2010