What funny things have your kids done recently?

I have tons, but I'll go with the MOST recent (like, right now...)

DS3 (15 mo) got into my clothes basket and is trying on my clothes. He just tried to put a pair of my pj shorts (shorty shorts) on like a shirt, and got frustrated when it didn't work out. All I hear is "Eaaa!!" and I look and he's got his arms in the leg holes and trying to get his head in them. Its cute.

MunchiesMom324

Asked by MunchiesMom324 at 5:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 18 yr old son put the laundry in the dryer just like I asked him to. When I went to go take it out of the dryer (when it was supposed to be dry), it was still wet. I asked him why he didn't turn it on. He simply said "you didn't say to turn it on". G...R...O...A...N.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:29 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• The farmer and the dell song was just starting and the kids are singing along to it. So when it gets to the part about the farmer takes the wife, my DH says "mommy's my wife." To which my 3yo DD corrects him stating that "no, she only a mommy. She's not your wife." I then asked her "can daddy be my wife?" To which she says "yes daddy you can be mommy's wife."

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• No he didnt... really? They never do grow up, do they?
    MunchiesMom324

Comment by MunchiesMom324 (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• yesterday my two year old graps one of my thongs and put it around his neck like a necklace. then when i took it away he grabs it and yells "No! Mine!"
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 5:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Haha, happy... my kids wear my underwear on their heads all of the time! Whats great is the confused look they get when they try to put it on like reg undies, and they are like "how does this work???"
    MunchiesMom324

Comment by MunchiesMom324 (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• AWww! I remember when I was planning our wedding (mine & DH) - DS1 was almost 7... so he was all "Ok, so you're going to marry Jesse and he's going to be your husband right? So am I still your son even though you're not married to my daddy anymore? If Jesse's your husband, does that mean that I have to call him dad?"

We'd been living together as a family unit for 3 1/2 years... he never even sees his bio-dad, but always calls DH "Jesse". I was like "Honey,the only thing that's going to change about this is mommy's last name. You can call him Jesse, you're always going to be my son, etc"
    MunchiesMom324

Comment by MunchiesMom324 (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My daughter cracks me up everyday, but this is one of my favorites...she's 2-1/2 yrs. A few weeks ago we were camping, and it was pretty hot outside. We're walking from the pool back to our camper, and she wipes her forearm across her forehead and says, "whew, it sure is hot here". I thought I was going to pee my pants laughing.
    pumpkins_mama

Answer by pumpkins_mama at 7:06 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Well a couple of days ago my dd who is 2 1/2 left her favorite stuffed dog at school, she is very attached since about 6 months old. Well I told her how she left it at school and she would have to sleep without it, she said ok, sadly. Well in the morning I go into her room, where she is already awake at 6:45 and the first thing she says is "mommy we need to go to school to get doggie, he's so scared and I miss him so so much!" with the cutest little puppy dog eyes. It melted my heart and she got up, didn't fight me on a thing, hair, clothes, shoes,ect. We got to school and she ran and got the dog where she had left it and says "sorry doggie! it's ok I'm here now" Everyone said aww. She is so imajinative I swear. It's funny the boys weren't like that.
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• When we get home we usually wash our hands before doing anything, well yesterday I try helping her wash her hands like I normally do and she said no mommy back up I do it. I thought that was so funny. She's 21 month old. My baby is growing so fast.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2010