update adult content

i asked the question earlier: is it possible to be too pregnant for a pregnancy test to work.
I think i might be but the test was - and my period is over a mnth late.. im nervouse because my son is only 9mnths old... me and my boyfriend use protection EVERY time. Last time i was pregnant i had no idea for the first couple mnths... but i dont have any sympotms of pregnancy that i know of so im very confused????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The test was positive or are you unsure on whether or not to take one? Some people don't have pregnancy symptoms.

PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• If you are that late on your period and your test was negative, I would schedule a doc appt so they can do a blood test for you and you don'g have to be guessing. Good luck.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2010