Whats something you know now,that you wish you knew back then?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 5:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Complete my college education before marriage and kids...would have made life much easier for everyone!
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Most "boys" are not fully functioning with all brain power in the head above their shoulders...
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 5:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• That very very few things in life are actually worth: worrying about, stressing about, mulling over and over, or freaking out about.

Learning that when I was younger. Would have saved me a ton of headaches, heartaches, and issues through the years.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• That life is very short and the people you love will not be with you for long. Always tell someone you love, that you in fact love them. You never know when the last time you see them will be.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 5:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Education before marriage. And the biggest, just because someone says they love you, doesn't mean they do. Actions always speak louder than words.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 6:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• that I was a good person and didn't have to settle on a jerk just because i didn't have good self-esteem.....! but it was that that taught me the lesson and I wouldn't be in the good places I am today if I hadn't learned that lesson the hard way......
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Education before kids and marriage, as others said. Real love doesn't hurt. It wasn't my fault my sons' father cheated 7 times, he was a jerk, although I enabled him by staying. That I could make it by myself. I am a great person. Other peoples' opinions do not matter as much as my own. A real good man was waiting for me, so I wouldn't have waisted my time. Saving money is better than spending.
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2010