i am 8 weeks and no sex drive :( adult content

i use to be very sexual with my husband and then i became pregnant and don't want it even if i try to masterbate i still dont get hornywhy and will this change i like having sex my body just cant get the feeling and suggestions????

jenny.jourdan

Asked by jenny.jourdan at 5:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Im normally very sexual with my husband..I'm 29 weeks now and sometimes we go a couple weeks without sex and even then I have to force myself to do it bc i know he needs it.I have NO sex drive its actually even uncomfortable for me now so I hate it even more.
    howardsmom

Answer by howardsmom at 3:21 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• It is completely normal. Just like all of a sudden your favorite food makes you gag or something you hated, you are now craving. You sex drive is the same way. Right now you may not want it at all but sometimes in the second trimester the horny feeling comes back. If it doesn't right away just be patient; your body is busy growing a baby :)
    mommie_2boys

Answer by mommie_2boys at 5:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• your hormones are gonna go wild trust me. Back and forth.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I lost ALL drive while pregnant.. and I heard you were supposed to get this crazy sex drive during the second trimester and thats when I wanted it even less.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'm 18 weeks preggo and have no sex drive either, it's just expected during pregnancy. And you will get your sex drive back, have no worries about that.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• It's a normal hormonal reaction. With my first, I didn't want sex at all the whole time I was pregnant. With my second, I couldn't stomach it at first because of my nausea (the thought of the actual act of sex...ugh, like rocking a boat when you're seasick, lol); after the first few months, though, I couldn't get enough of it. So it might get better for you in the next several weeks, or it might not until several months after the baby is born. There's no telling.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:03 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• its normal,things will improve.
    peaches504

Answer by peaches504 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2010