Who do you find inspirational / Who do you look up to?

xxMasonsMommaxx

Asked by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My grandmother. She showed me how to be compassionate and understand of people from all walks of life when I was a little girl. When I was young, she worked in the special ed department in a local middle school and she'd take me in to say hi to her students on her days off- she taught me a lot. Now I am working as an ed tech and on my way to getting my masters in Speech Pathology with a concentration in child language disorders. She truly has been and continues to be an inspiration to me, and now my little girl, and we love her very much <3 Good question!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 6:07 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My eldest daughter inspires me to be a better person, her compassion and kindness is always overflowing.

Answer by older at 5:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• G-d.
    Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 5:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I find inspiration in my kids, they push me every day. Besides them I really do not have anyone else growing up or as an adult that I would consider someone that inspires me.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My father on earth and the one in heaven.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 5:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I look up to my children lol
    QueenSnow

Answer by QueenSnow at 5:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• The Buddha
    My kids
    and in a very different way, my mother.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:07 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Jesus Christ is my role model. He is the only perfect person who ever lived, and while I will never be like Him in this life, I sure would like to be as close as I can possibly manage, with God's help.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I agree with NannyB. I also find my son an inspiration. He was diagnosed with autism when he was 3 years old, and has made incredible progress in so many ways! My son ROCKS!!!!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I find inspiration from my faith and my father my son and all of the people in our sons school who continue to provide loving homes for their special needs children and the teachers who work so hard with them
    cappacarol298

Answer by cappacarol298 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2010