this may be a dumb question but please answer

i think that i maybe pregnant maybe a couple of weeks not for sure yet until next week, but i was wondering if your allergies can get worse if you are pregnant? i have allergies but they have never been as bad as they have been for a month or so. Even my face started to break out it hasnt done that in very long time i have had slight fever off and on for about a week. Also the earrings that i have been wearing for about 2 months are starting to make my ears hurt. All of this is odd but i can use advice on what you think it could be.Please dont be rude even though this question be outta wack. lol I just need advice..... Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mine did, but not until I was further along.
    smp0404

Answer by smp0404 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• It can, yes. When you are pregnant, your body undergoes huge changes.
    Does this mean you are pregnant? "Could be" is as accurate as I can get for you.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I am the one that posted this question i could be pregnant i have other symptoms but i just had a period the first day was super light pink(on sunday) then the rest of the days was bright red and heavy even more than normal (monday- thursday) today it was spotting. All this time i have a cramps some days worse than others. My periods have always been 3 Days with only one day of light cramps. what does that mean since it was longer than normal?
    Anonymous

• My allergies went away completely during my pregnancy. Then I got allergies from hell a month after my baby was born.
    Anonymous

• my face broke out all the time, and my mesquito bites swelled up to bigger than 1/2 dollar size it was weird.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2008