before u were pregnant did the foods and stuff u drank like milk taste funny to u now that ur pregnant?

cause i love my milk and now it taste funny to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My coffee was yucky. And I LOVE my coffee so much, some friends know better than to talk to me until it is at least brewing.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I never really noticed!
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 6:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I was like this. And some foods I didn't usually like, suddenly tasted good.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Chinese Food --- I LOVE IT! But even thinking of it made my stomach turn.
    Smoking --- Before I knew i was pregnant i could smoke 1 cig. and it tasted/felt like i had smoked a pack. Also the smell of smoke started to get really strong to me (along with everything else)... it got 10x worse when i found out i was pregnant & quit smoking. I could smell stuff from a mile away & it was aweful.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Yes! Everything tastes funny to me now, even just plain water. And the smell of seasonings make me nauseated. I can't wait for this stage to end so that I can eat with out worrying about if I'm going to vomit.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Ohh yes. Before the first time I got pregnant (I MC at 12 weeks), I looooved Boston Cream donuts.. we knew something was off when they made me sick to my stomach to even think about.. the second time around I couldn't stand the smell of cooking hamburg. Strange..
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 6:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Before I got pregnant, I could have lived off of Reese's peanut butter cups. Since my pregnancy though, I can't hardly stand them!
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I love sausage balls, but when I was pregnant with my first, I couldn't handle anything made from pork. On the flip side of that, though, I used to like my burgers plain (just burger, cheese, and bun), but when I was pregnant I wanted "stuff" on it.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2010