Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gotta Question not sure if I'm a prego?

Well I took a pregnancy test last month in the beginning it was negative. I haven't been able to afford right now to get another of make a trip to the doctor cause I'm out on workmans comp. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant and we have been trying for 8 months and the one time I thought I was I started and it broke my heart and I swore I was just going to give it up and leave it in gods hands and he will pick it well I didn't think about it at all and now here I am going on three months no period I have no signs of cramping except orgasms and i feel like I'm wet all the time. I haven't had an orgasm and no foreplay or anything yet I'm walking around and it feel like my panties are soaking wet but when I go wipe there is barely anything there but my underwear is wet what's going on. On top of that I'm peeing left and right and my belly looks bigger?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

Answers (5)
  • You need to go see your OB/GYN for concerns. If you are 3 months pregnant then you need to be on prenatal vitamins at least. I wish you the best.

    (Just a question not trying to be ugly but if you can't afford to buy a pregnancy test or go see your doctor how are you going to afford to have child and raise him/her financially?)

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

  • It sounds like you are! If you can't affored to go to the doc maybe try and go to plan parent hood and have them do a test 4 u.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

  • It certainly sounds like you could be pregnant

    Answer by Lornamay at 5:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

  • It sounds like you're pregnant to me. You can get a pregnancy test at many dollar stores (Dollar Zone, Dollar Tree, ect.) Because they are just $1, many people don't trust them. Worked for me.

    Answer by superpilgram at 9:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

  • Honey you can get a test done for free at ur local health department and then they can help you get state insurance that will pay for your doctor visits the whole time your pregnant and for the first year of the babies life

    Answer by alaina_20 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.