Twilight Saga Fans--

Am i the only one who HATES the character they chose to play Jacob in the movies?? I Love the Jacob character in the books, but whoever it is that plays him in the movies is just so annoying to me. Everything about him, his face, the way he acts. Anyone else have the same feelings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I agree with you, I hate that kid!! I have read the books and I thought he would look so much different in the movies! I love all the movies though!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 6:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• he doesn't bother me so much...but Robert what's his name does OMG ccould that guys eyebrows get ANY bushier?
    My daughter and I went to see the new one the other night and all I could think of every time he was on screen was good lord fix those eyebrows!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:41 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I really have no clue what you are talking about. Taylor is perfect as Jacob. When I re-read the books he is who I picture in the role. Now if you had said they failed when they picked Bella I'd whole-heartedly agree with you.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• lol my boy friend says the same thing lol however I LOVE THE MOVIES!!!! but ive never read the books
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 6:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

•  None of the characters in the movie match who I have in my head when I read the books..but I actually like them. I just don't like Jacob. lol.

ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 6:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i like taylor..what's not to like??? sure, i don't think he's really native american..but who's gonna argue with those guns??? beats the heck outta the skinny guy with janet reno-hair. (no offense to janet reno!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:40 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Nope, lol. I did at first, but then he grew on me. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• LOL He does come off as a huge brat doesn't hey!! And he can't act so well!! But, the abs are hot... so jury's still out on this one!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 8:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am the opposite, he is actually one of the few that are what I imagined!!! For me Bella was the least like I imagined.

BandME

Answer by BandME at 9:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• JAcob is nasty!! even in the book he's a jealous nasty dweeb!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:25 AM on Jul. 31, 2010