HOW CAN I EARN EXTRA MONEY STAYING AT HOME.

BUTTAH427

Asked by BUTTAH427 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• I wish I knew lol! You could always sell stuff but honestly in todays market and crisis no one is going to wait for something to come in when they can go buy something cheaper. Also, you can do surveys but the pay isn't always what you want. I know how hard it is. I have my own business so it's hard just with that
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 7:15 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Popular question around here. Read

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Sell things on e-bay, garage sales, theres always teh things like may kay, and all those other things like that.
    ilovemykids323

Answer by ilovemykids323 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Something you can do and stay with your kids, not necessarily at home, but you could nanny.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 9:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Honestly, and I wouldn't sell anyone a lemon, but I'm a Mary Kay beauty consultant, and I earn HALF of everything I sell! It's such a great business! I've been in about a year, and am doing very good!
    Graicysmom10

Answer by Graicysmom10 at 6:58 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:42 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.