RE: cats

Does anything else think this is strange? My male twin cats, I've had them since they were 3 weeks old and will be 3 years old in August. I clean out their ears and they are spoiled. I can't help it. We'll I've tried cleaning stuff for their ears and they don't like it. The long swab, the wipes ear drops. I still have that stuff. My cats prefer me to use my finger to clean out their ears. My dad thought that strange. Every time I used the other stuff they won't let me. I use my finger and they let me. I guess they trust that more. I don't hurt them and I do wash my hands after wards of course.

Princess7777

Asked by Princess7777 at 7:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pets

• If it works I have a dog that runs whenever we try to use a cotton ball as we were instructed to use. He has to see us cleaning his brother's ears before we can even touch him.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 7:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• eww! i have two cats and never cleaned out there ears.. well the vet does when they get there shots, but I wouldn't be sticking my fingers there.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i dont know my animals love getting their ears clean! Its kind of cute that one of my cats brings the Q-tips to me!
    justme581

Answer by justme581 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Thanks. I thought they would be more scared of my finger, I guess it's because it's me and not some object. That's just as strange I guess. I guess your right as long as it works. Thank you.
    Princess7777

Comment by Princess7777 (original poster) at 7:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• That is really cute. If I could train my cats to do that. Would be nice. He does bring me whatever he can fit in his mouth sometimes.
    Princess7777

Comment by Princess7777 (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• ewww
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 7:33 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• just like my cat lol
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2010