Awww! seriously??

You guys complained and got the crazy for credits section moved to not show up on recent questions??? Sigh......

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• People are always complaing about something.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• They removed it because the newest questions sections was flooded with boards of just usernames and no content to follow. To find one legitimate post, you had to go through 5 pages of that. I completely understand why they removed it. The people who are here to ask and answer real questions were annoyed, makes sense.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 7:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Really? When did that happen?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I did not see this.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 7:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I usually am on late at night and the C&C people drown out all other REAL questions, you all can still go to the category though. They just post Questions with names above them, for who they will give best answer to, I swer last night there were 5 pages before I could get to a Question.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 7:29 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• The real questions were drowning in the CFC questions. Some would post something wanting advice, and then within a couple of minutes, it would be pages back and no one would see it. Now there's a section for the games, and the rest are pretty much for advice. It seems like a great solution to me, and people have been suggesting to the admins since the credit thing started.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Maybe we should go bombard one section and ask questions like crazy. I wonder if they would want to have that section removed as well.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I have not a clue what your talking about. !
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• well then it should just be removed . this way is annoying. I like to dump my points at the end of the night,now no one can see if any of the questions exist.

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2010