Is someone monitoring the questions section?

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 7:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Only if you report something - they don't just read every question and answer, if that's what you mean.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Yes. There are members of the cafemom team all throughout the site. The answers section is under special scrutiny right now since it's still being changed.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• The crazy for credits section has been a source of discontent from the beginning of the credit games. So, yes, this is under some scrutiny. What they did was not remove the section, but filter out the results so that the games didn't flood the main area. As with anything that is new and drama causing, they are keeping an eye on things. That's why you'll see some of the mods posting now and again. They also look at things like how many answers questions get... to see how the credit system is affecting the quality of the content.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• why?

The mods are busy, so generally I think they look in from time to time, but I don't think there is someone monitoring every minute. I think they are mostly here for complaints and disagreements.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• They aren't take it away, it just doesn't appear in recent questions automatically, just like they haven't appeared in the Popular Questions. You can still access them.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• They did not take away the section. They did however remove the postings from the general area. You can still post under that category, you just have to go to the category itself. The posts don't appear when you click the newest question button though.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I just read a post about taking away the crazy for credits. I did not think that could happen.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i didn't say that....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Oh, boy I hope everyone is very happy.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2010