What's the best diet ? Besides eating healthy and exercising

I need to lose some weight fast.I heard about cleanser, but I do not know to do it.

dcho

Asked by dcho at 7:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• cleansers are hard. you dont eat at all, you just drink. but they do work. i did an all fruit diet once. i ate fruit (as much as i wanted) twice a day and drank only natural orange juice all day and i lost 10 pounds a week. but thats all i could last a week. but my diet now works good, but i have to exercise too in order too loose weight. this is what i ate today:
    3 egg omlette (1 whole egg, 2 egg whites) cooked with non fat butter spray with mozzerella cheese & a bowl of watermelon, special k protein bar for lunch, and a chicken ceaser salad for dinner. i might have a banana or something for a snack later.
    i also take mega-t green tea pills & they work great. ive only got 10 pounds left. GL
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• No, they have body cleanses that are pills that detoxify the body. If you are really overweight, you can lose weight by doing a body cleanse.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 7:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• If you want to take a perscription then I would ask your doctor about adipex. It's an appetite suppressant and it worked really good for me when I last took it. And as soon as I am done nursing the baby, I will be back on it.
    Courteney0414

Answer by Courteney0414 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Lose it fast, gain it fast

Answer by rkoloms at 9:02 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Dissagree. If I see results, I will be motivate to keep the weight down
    dcho

Comment by dcho (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• if you take anything like apidex/phentermine, unless you exercise and change your relationship with food you will gain.
    make it a lifestyle change.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 10:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• *gain when you go off it.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 10:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I used herbalife and it was awesome for me. 61 pounds in 6 months. I'll send you a link to a group if you want more information about it.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2010