Oh my gosh -

Despite pushing though $800 billion in spending that most of the country was against, the Democratic leaders (Pelosi, Obama, and others) came out today saying this bill wouldn't cause them to cut back on their increased spending plans if Obama is elected. Pelosi actually said they are planning on increasing several of their plans.

Where in the heck is the money going to come from?

kaycee14

Asked by kaycee14 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Trees!!! I know we get told that "Money doesn't grow on trees" but perhaps the politicians know different.....

You know where the money is coming from....just look in the mirror and ask yourself how much more can they take out, after all the well is nearly dry.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 5:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• The American population seems to be looked at as the goose that laid golden eggs. The mindset is very neglectful toward the financial foundation of the U.S., the American people.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 5:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• That must be coming from all of the tax cuts Obama is promising. (cough, cough, BS)
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 6:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• kaycee ~ Would you mind posting where you found the info on this? I haven't seen it yet, please.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 8:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• China

Literally the money will be borrowed from China. Just like the over 10 billion we spend each month on the war. They money fro the buyout will be paid back (hopefully) as the mortgages are paid back. If the economy improves the US could actually make a profit on the interest collected from the mortgages just like the banks were planning to.

Anonymous

• They have all the money saved up from all the fees they are charging us. You know all the fees you pay for everything, on your already taxed dollars!
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 9:40 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

I'M SOO SORRY!! BUT I JUST HAD TO LMAO!!!! THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY!! YOU ARE SOO VERY RIGHT!! SO SAD BUT TRUE!
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:20 AM on Oct. 4, 2008