Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone know bout child support

i was with my bf but he left me at 7 months to go back to his other baby momma can i get 30 percent childsupport from him even if he has other kids

Answer Question

Asked by mommy12187 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • it depends on the state. You go down to domestics, they will tell you.

    Answer by lovinangels at 8:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

  • It depends on how they calculate CS in your state. You are definitely entitled to CS though. You can look up your state CS guidelines online.

    Answer by JGRIMMER at 9:03 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

  • It depends on your state guidelines sucks don't it.

    Answer by mamaofficer at 10:09 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.