Whats too young?

My little one is 2 months old.
And I want to take a trip to tahoe so he can meet my family.
Is he too young to fly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my infant car seat instructions gave instructions on how to put it in a airplane seat. so i guess not?
    Anonymous

• Your baby should be fine. Many small ones fly all the time unless there is a medical condition that would inhibit them from flying. Of course, always call your Ped with any questions. :O)

Make sure to check with the airlines about stollers. I think only an Umberlla stroller can be taken past luggage check in. Anything larger will have to tagged as luggage and put under the plane. Also, a sling would be great to carry the baby in if you have one. This way you are hands free when needed getting to and from your destinations.

If the air pressure bothers your baby try feeding this way it helps to reduce the pressure in the ears.

Have a great trip.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 5:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• No, as long as he isn't immunocopromised he's not too young. If I were you my biggest concern would be that it's flu season and being couped up in that airplane with all those possibly sick people.
    sixzilliondots

Answer by sixzilliondots at 9:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2008