• In the Spotlight:

INSURANCE INVESTAGATORS!!!

I know standard procedure,,,,Im an incurance agent.
I know the law,,,,Im and insurance agent.
So my car gets stolen, (found sunk in the nearby river!!! with the passenger side damaged) and the insurance investigator is asking me about ALL of my income, saying and I quote "That doesn't seem enough to make $500 a month payment" Not right now, but when I bought the car I was making $1000 a week (I know how to save money I'm not stupid) Now they are trying to say insurance fraud!!!!! UGH I am so ******!
Why don't they focus their time on finding the creep who did this!
P.S my car wasn't the only one, they found a van in the river last week, a truck in the river monday, and my car tuesday!!!
Seriously, can anyone relate to this at all?

Sorry, I have no idea what catagory to put this in.

southernstyle88

Asked by southernstyle88 at 8:41 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• I can't. Sorry but hopefully things will get better. Just keep letting them know they are wrong.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I definatly intend to fight, I'm not getting blamed for something I didn't do.......I just want my car back!
    I told him that too, and he looked at me like I was stupid.
    southernstyle88

Comment by southernstyle88 (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• how on earth did you become an insurance agent? seriously
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:50 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Insurance INVESTIGATOR.
    I don't know if I believe that you are an INSURANCE AGENT. WHen your car is tolen,and found ,wrecked, they pay you for the worth of the car based on the model and the yra of the car. But...you are saying they asked you about your INCOME??? Sorry...that is so not true.If they want to charge you with fraud, is it because they don't believe the car was stolen? Or do they think you don't HAVE Car insurance? Better explain yourself.....
    Anonymous

• Wow! Was there a police investigation?

Our garage was broken into; my spouse had thousands of dollars of tools taken, along with bicycles, a grill, lawnmover, etc. The insurance company took our list, and wrote mailed a check within a week, without asking any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Girl get a lawyer!! That is absolutely uncalled for! He is an adjuster, he should know how the insurance industry works for an agent! I am an agent also, so we know some weeks/months are better than others. But really, I would talk to a lawyer, you should be able to find one that will take the case, and let you pay him when you win.... I would be sueing someone, as well, for false allegations or something!
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• You know thanks ladies for answers, but seriously if your going to bash me anon, you may want to explain yourself. How rude, you don't think I'm an insurance agent,,,,it isn't complicated, you take a course then a test WOO HOO that was hard! Fuck off!
    southernstyle88

Comment by southernstyle88 (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Aug. 6, 2010