Looking for Biden/Palin Debate Feedback from Undecided Voters

I am a proud Obama supporter who thought that Biden was amazing last night. On the other hand, while Palin held her own (I wouldn't want to debate anyone for all the money in the world), I thought she didn't answer the questions and seemed to stumble through parts of the debate.

Any voters who were swayed one way or the other? Any voters changing sides after the debate ?

1funkymomma

Asked by 1funkymomma at 5:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i've been an obama supporter since the whole hilary thing but when palin came into veiw i do have to admit that i was wondering about her and how she would do. i'm definately going with obama especially since last nite and i totally agree with what u said. she held her own ( she did better than i expected after her interviews with katie couric lol) but she didn't answer questions directly and i've been reading alot of articles today and it seems like like a lot of her facts were wrong. not to mention i found out about her whole thing about making women pay for rape kits ( which made me sick to my stomach). and she was talking about something new and everything last nite...( is it just me or wouldn't something new be classifed as obama and change and democratic president instead of republic????wouldn't that be new??)
    xdeviouskittyxx

Answer by xdeviouskittyxx at 5:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I'm an Obama supporter. But I have several good friends who are Republicans and several who are undecided. For the most part, the undecideds seem to have disliked how she dodged questions and related more to what Biden had to say. My Republicans friends have just joked that they were glad she didn't fall on her face.
    HadleyBellsMom

Answer by HadleyBellsMom at 5:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I found it halarious how Palin called out Biden on the inconsistencies in how he votes vs. how Obama votes. I found it even more halarious when Palin showed how knowledgible she is about our government, and Biden's inconsistencies with what he's saying and his past ACTIONS. I think it is disgusting how "open minded" liberals close the door to a female running for office because they're offended at how any WOMAN could run as a republican.

Biden is a liar and a criminal in my mind.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 8:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• For me it just confirmed that I won't be voting for either party this election. It's nice to hear them talk about change, that would be nice, but we've heard that before. I'd like to hear someone speak outside the realm of economics and reform in Washington. I'm not saying that things like education and health care aren't important, but there are other very important things going on in this country that I haven't heard any of them talk about.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I've said this several times already today, but... I'll say it again. Palin sealed my vote for Obama. I don't like her snarky attitude. She always comes across like she's trying to sell something... Whatever it is, I'm not buying it. I don't trust her and I don't want her anywhere near the white house. They claim straight talk, but she did nothing, but talk in circles last night.
    ericagwen

Answer by ericagwen at 10:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Praying, why did you not state that you are NOT an undecided?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• the inconsistencies in how he votes vs. how Obama votes.

Obama stated this is one of the reasons he CHOSE Biden. Unlike your boy George, he has no interest in surrounding himself with yesmen, and wants to be challenged by varying viewpoints when considering an issue.

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2008