What was the dumbest thing you ever purchased?

For me, it was my car. I cannot tell you why I don't like this car, but I don't.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 9:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I bought one of those AOL internet tv things. Right after I got it AOL stopped offering the service so I never got to use it.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• A DLP tv. We had it a year and the picture went. $140 for a lamp and it was still broken! Piece of S*it!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• What is a DLP tv? I just broke down and purchased two 26inch flat screen HD TV's. They were on sale for $299 each. I still have two of the old hulky bulky TV's that I keep one in my son's room and one in my office.

Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• lol the consensus between me and my mother is clothes. for sure i never buy stuff i like long term and take my boyfriends clothes... lol boy clothes are always great even if they arent so flattering
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 9:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I have a habit of buying a new wardrobe once a year. I weed out the pieces that are worn out and don't fit right. I try to buy classic pieces and in colors that are going to work with what I have on hand. I buy new bra's and panties every six months. The bra's that are worn, I use them when I exercise. When my panties get ratty, like the elastic is worn out, I ditch them.

Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• An automatic bread maker. I have made bread twice in 4 years.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2010