too big?

My 4 year old is wearing a size 6 in jeans. I cant shop in the toddlers section for blue jeans for her because the buttons keep popping off. She is 40 pounds and 3 ft something

Decker

Asked by Decker at 9:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Well since I'm raising a baby giant, I can relate. My kid isn't going to be 4 till December and he's out of the toddler section, too. He weighs 50 lbs and is 45 inches tall. He wears a size 5/6 in pants and children's size small shirts. Oh and get this, a size THIRTEEN AND A HALF in shoes! Yup, he's huge. But not fat at all. See?

EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 10:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I would be the last person to know lol. My kids are on the tiny side. My son is 6 and 30lbs and my 3 year old is 27lbs.

I say if her Dr is ok with it then she is fine.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 9:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I saw some really nice jeans at wal mart for 10 dollars. My daughter is kinda tiny but getting tall. Its all about genetics
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I think she is probably fine as long as you keep her active... She's a kid it's probably just baby fat!
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 9:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2010