age appropriate advice

Do you give age appropriate advice. Meaning you have a 10 year old so you answer questions about 10 years down and so on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• no because sometimes i have advice about teenagers or older kids because i have been in that situation with my parents and can tell how my parents handled it and if it was a good idea or not.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• It depends on the subject and whether or not I know what I'm talking about or have anything to offer the OP.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I try to answer only what I have experience on. We have a wide range over here though,lol.
    17,15,14,10,17 months and one on the way! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I will answer any question that i feel i might be able to offer some insight. I do not have teenagers yet, but just because i don't have teenagers does not mean that i cannot offer helpful advice. Sometimes the best advice comes from those who see the situation in an entirely different light.

really, if i only offered advice for that which i have experienced as a mother first hand i would not have much to say most of the time because my situation is very unique.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I answer any question that I might know the answer too. Just because my kids aren't teenagers yet doesn't mean that I don't know anything about them......after all, I was a teenager!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:33 PM on Jul. 30, 2010