TMI (Brown Discharge) + HCG Levels checked! adult content

Today I am 6 weeks along and I really feel pregnant. I am not cramping or anything, but earlier I went to the restroom and when I wiped, there was that brown discharge stuff like when you begin your period, but it went away after a few hours. I got my results back from my HCG level checks today from July 27, 2010 they were 1,188 and July 29, 2010 they were at 2,666! The nurse explained that that was good sign that the pregnancy is healthy and I am okay not to worry so much. She also said my hormones were normal for the pregnancy as well and doesn't see anything wrong at this point. What I was wonder is if any one had their HCG levels checked at 6 weeks and what levels they were at? Just curious to find out.

CreedMama3

Asked by CreedMama3 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't remember my hormone levels exactly, but I did spot with my daughter every six weeks starting early when I was pregnant with her. She's almost 4 months old now. Spotting can be caused by lots of things. Have you had sex in the past couple days? Are you constipated? It could be nothing, and your numbers look good.
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 10:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010