Are you REALLY happy? What can make you happier if not

I've been analizing my life. I feel satisfied but I was thinking "what would make me truelly happy"? I think my answer is that I would completly let go of the past things that have hurt me then I would be MORE happier!

lovmyhubby

Asked by lovmyhubby at 9:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm...another baby would make me happy lol. I love my life, but I would LOVE to give even more love to a precious child.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I would be out of this world happy to have a bathroom that has a walk in tub/shower. I need to have this house fit for handicap needs.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 9:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Mine would be If I had enough money to move now I would go in heart beat with my son to New York so I don't have to be 3 months away from him.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• to have my own house. i am very thankful to have my family but i will be more happy when i am done when school and moved out of my parents house
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 9:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Enough money to not have to worry about things.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• To have my family be happy. When they are content, they aren't calling me for support, to handle a problem, help them with whatever the issue is.............just have their lives clicking along, so that by extension, my life clicks along.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am happy. Getting better every second.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• To be able to have "the American dream". I, almost, want to fast forward to the future that I HOPE we have and are trying for.

A future where I get to stay home with the kids, he works 9-5 and has weekends off, we're done with school, own our own home, aren't rich but can afford things like trips in the summer, we can retire at 60, etc.

When we have finally accomplished that, I will be truly and utterly at peace.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 10:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am happy with my life, but I would love to be more financially secure. And to have my stepson here full time would be wonderful, I know his daddy misses him.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• You have a good point there!!!!!! I think we all could benefit from doing that!!!! To answer your question I am totally happy!!!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 10:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2010