Who was the weirdest guy you've every dated?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• geez a guy with a foot fetish. he was so creepy lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Weirdest guy I ever dated...would beg me... with this question...Do you wanna make it work? He would repeat it over and over...and make me answer him... then...after a date..instead of kissing me..he licked the top of my nose. I broke up with him after two weeks ..........and I was the bad guy lol
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• oh man. i thinkkkkkkkkkk i will pick the guys who told me he has died before - some accident - he was pronounced dead - he went on to tell me that he was a vampire. at the time he was just a fun guy i didnt have kids so i just laughed it off and moved on. we dated close to a month
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 10:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I've never really dated anyone I would call weird. There was this one in high school though, his hands were softer than a woman's. LOL Couldn't stand to touch him, that didn't last long.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Has to be the one who on our 3rd date got all emotional and admitted to me that when he wwas 17,he molested the little boy he babysat,who was 4. he asked me if this would impact our dating. Wow,you've never seen anyone move so fast away from someone else in your life! I hightailed it out of there!
    i also dated a guy who wanted to suck my toes,and they had to be smelly he said. BLECH!!! Can you say break up?!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:48 AM on Jul. 31, 2010