Anyone know what to do when?

i'm pretty sure i have a sinus infection but my drs are closed and i dotn want to go to the E.R. so anyone know what can i do to relief the sinus pressure at home . im 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant too

mommyof2chasmin

Asked by mommyof2chasmin at 10:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Health

• eee do you have an urgent care? i wouldnt put yourself through unnecessary stress if you dont have too
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 10:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I can't remember but can you take tylonel sinus meds? I have been pregnant 4 times but I can never remember what meds are okay to take. I had a really bad cough this last go around. Dr told me to take claritan or zertec. Would any of those help til monday?
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• you can flush your nose out 2x a day with saline. i like the simply saline spray, but there are other choices too. it works great for adults and kids too
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Try a Neti Pot to flush your sinuses... also call your doc's office and see what they suggest. they might call in a script for you since it's the weekend

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:31 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• You can apply heat with a moist heating pad to your sinuses. I actually have a rice pack that I heat up and apply to one side of my sinuses (cheek bone area) and then to the other side. The hot, cold, hot, cold... helps to break it up but also the heat helps to sooth the pain.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 31, 2010