WWYD

I am slowly becoming a single mom, my STBX is ruining everything
He is not paying rent because we don't get along, so I kicked him out, he crashed our car into the curb because he was angry at me, dodo didn't even think about our newborn in the back seat, he kicked me in my leg a couple days ago, I went and bought groceries for me and my son and because I didn't allow him inside he left with all of the groceries I bought, with my $$$ so it all adds up to him being kicked the F!@# out. So I'll be a single mom for sure, he's just a loser POS anyway, I've known it but wanted a family, but am realizing the stress is not worth it.

What to do
I need to stay FT in school to keep my sons healthcare, and I work part time at the school so I can pay for everything else, within means.

I almost just want to use him, since we'll never see each other when I go back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Do what you have to support your child and yourself. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• well definately dont go back to him. i doubt you can go full time to school but you cantry i mean even if your in school part time and work it might be easier for you ...
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 10:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• good luck. i would kill him. - sue him for every penny and get full custody. Not playin' around. what a super douche bag lol
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 10:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• File harassment. Make it court order that he has to stay the f**k away from you two. Call the police next time.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 10:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'd quit the job before I stop going to school FT, I NEED it for my healthcare
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• he kicked you? are you nuts? don't go back! that will just escalate. You can do it on your own. You can.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:38 AM on Aug. 1, 2010