I've breaking out in hives! Is this a sign of pregnancy?

I've been breaking out in hives here and there for the last week.. We're TTC #2 could this be a change in hormones bringing on the hives because I could be pregnant? I've never had hives before.. so this is a 1st and didn't get them with my 1st pregnancy and im not allergic to any foods and i haven't tried any new food and didn't change detergent.. i do not use perfume or lotions.. so im lost HELP PLEASE!!!

NicholeWalls

Asked by NicholeWalls at 10:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm not real sure but my mom says that when she was pregnant with my brother, PB&J would break her out in hives so when she fixed a sandwich when he was 3 months old and broke out in hives, she knew she was pregnant again.

But I'm pretty sure its not a normal pregnancy symptom. You could have just been bitten by a bug and not noticed
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Hives are your bodies reaction to a foreign substance. You're having an allergic reaction.
    Jonathan101909

Answer by Jonathan101909 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2010