If you can become invisible, what would you do?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:25 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i assume i would still be able to touch things right? i would go beat up this woman who has been harassing me
    Anonymous

• I would kick my soon to be ex husband's ass then lmao because he would look like a fool
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I would turn into the "Invisible Robinhood".

Who better to judge and take from people that have money but don't deserve or work for it than an invisible person that can examine their life unseen. Same goes for determining who actually needs it and who doesn't. Example: No one willingly gives to the crack addict but what if the guy only LOOKS like a crack addict but is just in need.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 10:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I would get indisputable proof that my ex-DIL is a horrible mother so my son could get full custody of his daughter instead of this joint custody which is a joke.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i would go spy on my XH to see if he is really sober or if he is still using drugs. (long story custody battle he faild the hair test but then passed a urin) and i would find a way to prove it....
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 10:37 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• rob a bank

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:23 AM on Jul. 31, 2010