irregular cycles, weird period, - hpt, boobs hurt like preggo

i have irregular cycles, this one was 57 days long. now i have bleeding its not like period bleeding more like spotting mostly brown. my boobs hurt like they did when i was pg with my kids, ive done a bunch of hpt and all neg. any ideas as to what might be going on? the only time my boobs have hurt like this was when i was pg. did i maybe test too soon and could it be implantation bleeding? help

vettegurl77

Asked by vettegurl77 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, It might be to early . It sounds like it was implantation. So just wait a week and test again. or go to ur doc and get a blood test. It sounds like you preggers.
    Well best wishes to you.
    Anonymous

• i hope so. like i said my boobs are killing me. i cant sleep on my belly which is how i usually sleep and i had to run after the dog yesterday and i thought i was gonna cry they hurt so bad, lol
    vettegurl77

Answer by vettegurl77 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Hey. I would defenitly go and have a blood test done. I had taken hpt's and they all came up neg., but i went to the hospital for swollen ankles and they did blood work only to find out I am prego. I am excited. Like I said though defenitly go and have a blood test done. You never know. Good luck.
    glynnbaby41608

Answer by glynnbaby41608 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• If it continues, I would go see a reproductive endocrinologist. He can check your hormone levels, and do testing such as ultrasounds to see if you have a cyst or something else going on. You don't say how old you are. Is it possible you could be in peri-menopause? Or, have PCOS?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 5:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2008