Do you think that it was a good idea for President Obama to go onto The View?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what's wrong with that?
    Anonymous

• I didnt see it.
    EyeofOdin

Answer by EyeofOdin at 10:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Well Anonymous... I think that it was an awesome idea. i also think that he spoke well and answered the questions posed very well. But that is just my opinion...
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 10:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I didn't see the View.

What did he discuss?

How receptive were the hosts?
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:33 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I don't know. I watched a couple of minutes. I don't like the View, so I didn't watch it. I just can't stand watching those ladies look at guests (not just him) as if they are seconds away from the "big O"! The only one who seems to be able to hold it together most of the time is Whoopi from the few times I have even tried to watch it. I never watched it when Rosie was on.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I did actually... I am a big Obama fan, but all the press we ever hear is negative, and it gets on my nerves. It was good to see him and hear from him what he feels about what is going on. There has been so much drama over the last few years, not all of it is or isn't his fault, but he gets all the hell for it regardless and I think it was good to hear from him!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I agree Sabrina.
    I have it recorded on my DVR and I will watch it later. I haven't been home much and I was babysittng my granddaughter,too.
    I think it was just fine that he appeared on the View.
    After all, it has to be better than when Nixon appeared on Laugh-In and said "Sock it to me". But I don't know if any of you are old enough to even know about that! LOL. He was running for President then and thought he would reach the younger voters. Hehe.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2010