are you sad that summer is coming to an end and school will be back in session soon?

i am then again i am not. i thought this summer was going to be fun and this and that. we did have some good times but man o man..it was super busy....seems like especially this month i have had an appointment(s)
or something i HAD to do every single day...and if i wasn't doing those thing i was working..and trying to keep up with the kids and chores and bills and laundry....i hope when school goes back in session things will calm down...at least for a bit..mommy need to breath...lol.

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 10:29 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• I totally agree I am very sad but excited too for the kids new adventures and I will have a little more time to myself when 5 of my 7 kids go back to school in September!!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 10:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i am so happy that my oldest will be starting kindergarten soon! counting the days lmao.......
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Hell No! I can't wait for my kids to start school!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'm excited and saddened to see my children go back to school and learn and grow. I am also sad because the summer is almost done and except for those few crazy days that pop up I'm loving this summer.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Wow, I think it's really sad how many moms can't wait for their kids to go back to school. My husband & I love being with our kids. That's one of the many reasons why we home school. They grow up so fast & next thing you know they're gone. We're so glad we spend every moment we could with our 2 older kids. & even though they're adults and out on their own, we have such a close bond with them. I wouldn't wish them away for anything.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Nope, because my kids are home-schooled, so it's like summer all year long for us. I absolutely love it, and wouldn't have it any other way. Just the other day I was looking at my youngest, and was over come with joy that I would never have to send him off to an institution, that will strip away all that wonder and curiosity that I see in his face.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 11:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• yes but only because I wish mine were old enough to actually be going though! LOL It means only 1 more year though before my oldest starts kindergarten!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I love when school starts (it'll just be me and baby at home, older two in school and dh at work) but I hate the first week when you have to fill out the same fifty papers you've filled out the last 5 years with the same information you had back then.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 10:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• No.... It's been a long summer for me. I'm so ready for them to go back to school...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• lol...I understand completely. I am ready for summer to be over. Unfortnately if my son doesn't get into Head Start this year I would have to wait for another year for my son to go back too school. And I can't wait for him start going to school cause I agree mommy does need a break too. lol
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2010