No longer posting crazy for credit ?'s in this section

How do you feel about this?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I love them when they are actual fun questions rather than just "Please bump" posts... When we were doing "Guess who I am" or "Movie Quote" posts - those are fun... Sure they are just for credits, but they are fun... The "please bump me" questions get on my nerves though, at least be creative enough to post a fun question...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• it makes it easier to see the real questions. you could always go to the crazy for credits section if that's what you are looking for i suppose
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I think it's fine. Those that like participating in that category can go directly to that section:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'm all for it. Even a person liking the credit games (obviously!) likes a real question too. I like not having to go through the "BA to so-and-so" questions to get to a real one. One of the best things so far since the credits started! :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I'm not stating an opinion either way, just asking what the others on tonight think about the latest development.
    Nyx7

Comment by Nyx7 (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• It keeps the kids in the play pen while the grown ups talk
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:25 AM on Jul. 31, 2010