What is this?

I had an HCG test done about 2.5 weeks ago, I was 7 days late for my period and started on the 27th of September. I stopped the night of the 30th being a Tuesday..Which I usually go anywhere from 3-5 days...it is now Friday the 3rd and this morning when I went to the bathroom I had a very light pink spot and then haven't had anymore all day or anything? what is this...No I am not asking if I am pregnant, i'm completely capable of taking a test, but I just want to know maybe what it is why it happend and if anyone else has had it?!?! Thanks!

brice08

Asked by brice08 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I had that a day after I thought I was supposed to ovulate, I got excited thinking it was implantation bleeding since my periods have been off for three months I thought I had my ovulation date off. Well I started my period so I have no clue what it was from. Maybe someone can help us. That was the first time I ever had that. I had pregnancy symptoms from then until my period started.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i have a light spoting at the beggining of my pregs for the first 2 months and its been with all my 5 preg my bleading is light the first month and only 3 days that is my clue then the next month its spoting good luck i missed my period this month so im going to get checked mon i will keep my fingers crossed for you
    lovingmomof7

Answer by lovingmomof7 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• It might be that you just ovulated.. you can sometimes have some spotting with ovulation.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I agree it could be ovulation.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 12:29 AM on Oct. 4, 2008