i am super bored and waiting on laundry to finish so i can go to bed..any one have a good joke?

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 10:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The co-pilot returns to the cockpit and suggests that perhaps they should have the arrival gate call the police and have the woman arrested when they land. The pilot says, "You say she's blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde." He kneels down next to the woman and whispers quietly in her ear, and she says, "Oh, I'm sorry," then quickly moves back to her seat in economy class.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and ask him what he said to get her to move back to economy without causing any fuss.

"I told her first class isn't going to Chicago."
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• A commercial airplane is in flight to Chicago, when a blonde woman sitting in economy gets up and moves to an open seat in the first class section. A flight attendant watches her do this, and politely informs the woman that she must return to her seat in the economy class because that's the type of ticket she paid for.

Dumb BlondeThe blonde woman replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Chicago and I'm staying right here."

After repeated attempts and no success convicing the woman to return to economy, the flight attendant goes into the cockpit and informs the pilot and co-pilot that there's a blonde bimbo sitting in first class who refuses to go back to her proper seat.

The co-pilot goes back to the woman and explains why she needs to move, but once again the woman replies by saying, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Chicago and I'm staying right here."

beckie66

• And I am a blonde, so this wasn't meant to tick anyone off ;)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• rolling on floor

sweetestkitten

Comment by sweetestkitten (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2010