Have you ever tried Cybersex? Do you feel like it will one day replace relationships?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• ho i've never tried cybersex. i think its pretty stupid and i definatly dont think it will take the place of real relationships. i think its just for people who are too afraid or insecure to go out and make real relationship, or something to just take up there time until they do.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• no way...my SO is waay to good at what he does to ever be replaced by a computer....i really dont understand cyber sex....what if it is some fat old dirty man on the other side...saying they are someone or something else....i wouldnt be able to do it because the whole time i would be thinking who are they really?
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 10:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• No and no. I like physical contact with someone else, and I think that's one of the few things in life that can never be replaced by something electronic and/or factory-made.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• yes i tried it and yes it was stupid lmao. it can't replace the real thing (gee even phone sex is better than cyber sex!)
    Anonymous

• Yes I am looking at a show on the Discovery Channel. Its talking about Cybersex and people that are addicted to it. They come from all walks of life.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Well, this all depends on your definition of cybersex. but Skype is a great great way for couples to stay in touch when they are physically apart. I have not personally tried "cybersex" but I would totally consider it! my husband and i have made skype accounts, due to lots of travel, and I could see us having a little fun together while apart :)
    as for replacing relationships-i think everyone would much rather have their SO in person!! Skype is also great just for dates, turn it on, call each other up, and watch movies together!! its awesome!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 10:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Wow... just watch a movie together.. You know I dont know much about Skype... That would have been very useful when my hubby and I were dating
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• No & No
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 10:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Yes and no.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• Do you feel like it will one day replace relationships?  Do you really think people will prefer it to the real thing?  I don't think so!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:04 PM on Jul. 30, 2010