for the moms going to school

are you just taking care of the kids or are you going to school/side business?

i work full-time outside of the home, sell make up (mymarkstore.com/hbest) and i am working on my master's degree (with 2 kids! @ my age of 24)

tayseansmom7505

Asked by tayseansmom7505 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in

• For the past few years, I was going to school, maybe working a part-time job and taking care of my family. Now, I have a full time job and I have not decided if I will be going back to school this semester or not.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am working on my second year of college, full time, I am 18, and have a tax/accounting business, I have one 8month old
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:47 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i just finished my associates and am starting on my bachelors in september. i have a 14 month old son and im trying to find a job, but i cant find one anywhere.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:47 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• your doing great! i have twin boys wahm and learn online for coding and billing... it empowers us at the end of the day :)
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 10:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I work 25 hours/week- 3 master's classes (9 hours) and, take care of 8 month old DD.
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• its exhausting but it'll be worth it one day! :) i had twins... i was in the hospital for 4 weeks on bedrest and still did school. one of them passed away at 3 months old.. but thanks!! i appreciate the comments ladies.
    tayseansmom7505

Comment by tayseansmom7505 (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• i start school in january. and i work part time now (only because thats all i could find around this hell hole lol) and my second child will be born in the beg of december
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 10:52 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I SAH with 2 kids about to start watching another baby in my home and I will be taking night classes.
    cole060783

Answer by cole060783 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I am finally going back to school at the age of 23 and I have 2 children who are 3 1/2 and 15 months. My husband is an OTR truck driver so i am with them all week long except 1 day!
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 11:34 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• That's good I want to finish my Criminal Justice Degree
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:44 PM on Jul. 31, 2010