Anyone else MORE convinced now than ever that Mccain/Palin are just NOT the way to go for this country?

What is with her disrespectful sarcasm? After a while shouldn't she speak like an intelligent, professional woman? Or is she not that classy enough? I pray people are not voting for them. My God, can we not have another 8 years of ignorance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I know i am after learning about husband being part of a group that wanted Alaska seperated from the US. Unfortunately a lot of people will for vote for her, If they so happen to get elected i worry about this world we are in . Her and Mccain aren't even on the same page. He is using her just as much she is using him.

Anonymous

• I agree! Whats up with her statement a few mos ago saying "what does the VP do anyway?" then she jumped right on board when she was asked to be the candidate. If you don't know what the VP does why in the world would u want to be one?
    Anonymous

• She was sinking last night and used bully tactics to stay afloat...the moderator should have made her answer the questions.

Sarah is as ready to be VP as I am...oh wait...I think I'm even more qualified because I know more about the Constitution than she does....

Go Obama!!!! Go Biden!!!!
    1funkymomma

Answer by 1funkymomma at 5:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Nope.
    Do you know what happens when companies (large or small) have taxes levied on them?
    The same thing that happens when any costs go up for any reason. They pass it on to the buying public. Thats right, when food costs go up the grocery store raised the price of that item. If wood prices go up everything from lumber to furniture prices go up and so on and so on. Another solution is for them to let workers go. If large companies ie. oil, technology, textiles etc have extra taxes levied on them one of 2 things happen. They raise prices of what they sell and the public pays more or they take their company somewhere else where the taxes are less(which is everywhere) which usually involves people losing their jobs.
    This is what obama wants to do. How is that going to help middle America?
    There is not enough space here to list all the terrible ideas of Obama.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I have never been more sure of who I want to vote for more.

McCain has wonderful plans in education, healthcare, and energy. Obama's plan is to spend every dime he can get his hands on. Universal healthcare, for example, is a horrid idea!
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 6:10 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I agree with TurksMommy
    Anonymous

• I also agree with TurksMommy
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 6:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• But he doesn't have a clue about the "Economy"

Anonymous

• Nope.
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 7:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Im votin for McCain, but if Palin was running for president, I would vote for her.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 8:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2008