Does anyone know of a legitimate work from home business that is effective?

Hi. I would like to try one of those work from home systems to make some extra money. But it is so hard to know which ones are real and which ones are cons. So if anyone has a fairly simple one that works I'd appreciate the information.

JaidinsMom

Asked by JaidinsMom at 5:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hi there! You are making a great decision to start a home based business. I have a home business with Ameriplan and I love it! I help people save money and make money...we offer a service that people actually need. PM me for the details. I will be happy to share and help you get started if you feel Ameriplan is right for you:)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 5:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Hey there, I also work for Ameriplan and think it's an AWESOME company and business! Visit www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders for more information.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Love this, just want to share:  You get what you put into it and if you leave your dreams up to someone else then you are never going to reach them and that is a fact.

I have found a wonderful opportunity that benefits me in more than just making money.   Don't get me wrong...that's the BEST part, but my health and working with servant leadership is what really is awesome!!

Hope you check out the link below.  Let me know if you have questions, I'd love to answer them. 

http://www.4yourfam.com

All the information is there, no secrets, no hidden costs!!

Blessings.

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 6:41 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Go to this website and you will find a huge list of legitimate work at home jobs that you don't have to pay to begin. They have no setup fees.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4532834_legitimate-work-home-job.html
    kleighwickham

Answer by kleighwickham at 7:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I also work with Ameriplan and its one of the best decision's I have ever made, I absolutely love it! I get to help people save money AND make money, so its the best of both worlds!
    branflem

Answer by branflem at 7:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• If you are looking for a work-at-home business that isn't a scam or selling pills, juice, lotions or potions, I would check out Heritage Makers. We are the premier digital scrapbooking & storybooking company, and we are about to go BONKERS!

Oprah actually called US after receiving one of our books about her dog, and she is going to feature us in her December issue of "O Magazine". You know what happens when Oprah endorses a product.....

Our consultant kit is $100 off through the end of the year ($199 for our top kit).

But, BEST of all, you get to do something very worthwhile and feel good about it. You help people tell their stories and preserve their legacy permanently. Our mission is a storybook under every tree and heritage in every home!

Visit http://www.DoStorybooking.com for details, or email me separately. I'll be glad to help you.

Storybooking

Answer by Storybooking at 8:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I work at home with Tupperware. You can get my site from my page and send me a PM with any questions you have. I have been doing this 2 years and LOVE IT!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Hi, please visit my home/profile page to learn about my home based business. Feel free to contact me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I am a third-generation Avon representative. Some of my first memories of my grandma are about her selling Avon. It's changed a lot over the years, but everybody I know either uses it or has heard of it. It's not a get-rich-quick company, but if you're looking for some steady additional income and some great free product, it's the best. You CAN make a lot of money with Avon, but it's just like any other direct sales business; the harder you work, the more you earn. If you're interested, leave a message on my website and I'll be glad to get you more information.
    avonmimi

Answer by avonmimi at 11:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• You will get many answers from many people, do your due diligence. Choose something that is functional and a consumable. Visit my page, I have a video on Network Marketing that will really put it into perspective on how it works, and will help you to decide. I am also happy to share how I have built my businesses with very little out of pocket expense. Keep your expectations realisitc and you will succeed. Choose a direction that you will be proud to support and will be happy to share with friends and family. I promote MonaVie, you may have heard of it, it is creating quite a buzz worldwide. I also promote Bazi, which is an up and coming product. You can visit my sites direct from my page - I hope to hear from you -

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:06 AM on Oct. 4, 2008