Tattoo...

Sometimes my tattoos are completely flat and smooth and sometimes they get bumpy to where I can feel the exact outline on them.. does this happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mine seem to be all flat (yeah I just checked!!) But I think it is a trick of my mind that I think I should be able to feel the outline.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• actually mine do too...well actually only one does on my forearm..it sometimes gets bumpy too like goosebumps but i don't have goosebumps anywhere else...??but i can definately feel the outline cuz i just made my sister touch it..i know that when i got this tattoo i was really pissed cuz it was the first tattoo i got at an actual tatoo shop and as soon as i got it done it got all infectedbut i turned out that i was like 2 weeks pregnant and thats why it seems like its was infected it really wasn't but my body was trying to push the ink out..i think?
    xdeviouskittyxx

Answer by xdeviouskittyxx at 5:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Maybe it has to do with placement, I have none on my arms, all on my side, stomach, and back.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I agree with the placement theory. I have one on my hip and it is always flat but my hubby has two on his arms and you can feel the outlines.
    moniluvsmarcus

Answer by moniluvsmarcus at 6:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• oh okay.. the one on me that gets most bumpy is the one on my shoulder.. it really stands out, kinda creepy.. dont know why i made this post anonymous lol
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Mine do too. But just the black ink. I don't know why. Mine is on my ankle. And the one on my arm is in black ink, but I've never felt it raised before. The one on my breast has minimal thin black outline and I've never noticed it with that one either.
    moodymomma

Answer by moodymomma at 10:41 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I have one on the inside of my ankle that does that. I wonder about it sometimes, then I forget about it in between.lol
    cjzmom

Answer by cjzmom at 9:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2008