That wasn't that bad....

I made a huge supper tonight and I have been dreading doing the clean up. Normally, I will clean as I go, but I couldn't do that tonight. I finally decided that I need to go ahead and clean up. And well, I did and it wasn't that bad at all. Have you ever put off doing something and when you finally did it, it wasn't as bad as you had expected it to be?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 11:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• all the time LOL I hate dishes! just seeing them all piled up, but I always feel better after they're done and it's not as hard as I make it out to be in my head.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• YES! I am a horrible procrasinator, but I always feel better once I do the dreaded chore!
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 11:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• BTW, I hate cooking and then having to do the dishes too! I always feel like somebody else ought to clean up! :)
    comfycouch

• Always. I put everything off. Mostly quilts. When I finish I am like wow that was good..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I put off bedtime lol. It's never as bad as I expect it to be, but I just have a hard time getting my 39 week pregnant ass up and getting my 2 year old in a nighttime diaper, pajamas and brushing her teeth. The reading and kisses I could do any time lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2010