• In the Spotlight:

Ahhh! Men!!! adult content

I warned my DH that I was going to be wanting some tonight. First time I've been in the mood in months! So what does he go and do? He fell asleep!!! If I tried that when HE wanted it, he'd be pissed and waking me up. But if I try and wake him up he'll just be pissed at me.

Anyone else have a DH who left them wanting a little something-something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Jul. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• YES! All I wanted was a little lovin' before he left for the beach for the weekend with his family. But nooo, He was just too darn busy. It leaves me so sexually frustrated, lol.
    dre.mommy.to.be

Answer by dre.mommy.to.be at 11:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• times like that are why I have one of those massaging shower heads with the long hose ;o) LOL at least I know it'll satisfy me every time... unlike him!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• After a movie and a few beers, we will be doing a lil something something LOL
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• yea and i take it from him anyway lol.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2010

• yep same here..he rolled over and went to bed im not giving into him the next time he wants it
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Same answer as question before - Sorry, no advice here, I'm living with a similar head game playing man, you're not alone!!!
    I guess if he's asleep you can just go get Bob and start without him and he can only hope he makes it in there before you're done
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:00 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Just do it yourself and remind him the next time he wants it that he didn't do it for you so why should you do it for him.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• yep... then he went to work.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 12:07 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• He sounds selfish. He would seriously be pissed and wake you up if you didn't want to have sex and fell asleep?!? I don't believe anyone should every pressure or guilt anyone into sex.
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 12:07 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• all the time or he works and then can't get it up' i have done one better yes sure will have it then get him all hot bother and oh by the way i really feel up to it or i just fart and it is one big fart one that hangs arounds for hours lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:25 AM on Jul. 31, 2010