OK....how can I show or tell my family that I wanna feel special??

I am a full time working mom....I work, take care of the kids, cook and clean everything. I rarely have time to myself, but I wouldnt want it, bc I want to just be with my husband and kids when I am off....but.....although I do all the house work, and cooking and all things to do with the kids, my husband doesnt do special things for me..well today I was feeling a bit left out...and I txt him a few naughty txts, or I made him a great dinner...thinking that he would make me feel special...or ive been hinting all day. well when we went to bed, he just like didnt care all that i did all day or any other day, i think e veryone wants thier spouse do special things for them,.,,i just dont know how to let him know with out (in his words) being a demanding bitch....we fought but at the end i just wanted him to care....what can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, props to you. I can't imagine doing all of that and getting no appreciation. It sounds like you deserve something special. I'm honestly not sure how you should deal with it, but I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry you're feeling like that.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:33 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I really don't know but I'm sorry that he's not appreciating your hard work.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 1:43 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• a demanding bitch? I would tear the boy up. you are doing the right thing. should should get some time to joy for you.

i would have a stern conversation about what he thinks is "demanding". and never call me a bitch for wanting you to pay attention. etc..
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:50 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• You can make yourself feel special....be your own best friend,your own cheerleader....men have trouble showing appreciation and the get tired of hearing you asking for it and being needy.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• stop doing so much...for him. i sure wont' kill myself anymore for someone who doesn't appreciate me. i'm done with that. you should be too.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:31 AM on Aug. 1, 2010